- Phase 1 Provide an estimate on expenses and taxes related to property purchase, as well as a projected yield estimate in case of investment.
- Phase 2 Search for properties which meet your criteria utilizing Mitsui’s extensive network covering the whole nation.
- Phase 3 Arrange and accompany you in tours of properties you have chosen. Answer questions about conditions of properties both physical and legal as well as surrounding environment.
- Phase 4 Inspect the property of your choice, help you negotiate with the seller, and prepare transaction contracts including a purchase & sale agreement.
- Phase 5 Following the execution of the purchase & sale agreement, advise you on settlement of the remaining purchase costs and expenses, and prepare for closing including transfer of title.
- Phase 6 After closing, help you prepare for move-in including transfer of utility contacts such as power, city gas, water/sewer, and telephone.
Toll-free in Japan
From outside Japan
Office hours: 10:00~18:00(Japan time) Regular days off: Wednesday, Saturday and Public holidays of Japan