- Phase 1 Examine your property, and make suggestions on market price and sales strategy. Incidental expenses and tax liabilities are also advised.
- Phase 2 Help you understand and choose one from several types of listing agreements, depending upon sales strategy that suits characteristics of your property.
- Phase 3 Mobilizing sales forces within Mitsui’s extensive network covering the whole nation and utilizing media exposure such as Mitsui’s web site, market and promote your property as widely as possible.
- Phase 4 Help you negotiate with the buyer, and prepare transaction contacts including a purchase & sale agreement and disclosure statement.
- Phase 5 Prepare for closing and delivery of your property, including cancellation of mortgage lien, if any, and utility contracts such as power, city gas, water/sewer, and telephone.
- Phase 6 Deliver a title certificate and keys in exchange for sales proceeds upon closing. Help you complete settlement of management fees and property tax.
Toll-free in Japan
From outside Japan
Office hours: 10:00~18:00(Japan time) Regular days off: Wednesday, Saturday and Public holidays of Japan